Ingraham High School
1819 N. 135th Street
Seattle, WA 98133
To report your student's attendance
please call #206-252-3884 or email email@example.com
News and Events
Washington Aerospace Scholars (WAS) is pleased to announce that the following students from Seattle Public Schools are among 160 talented juniors from across the state whose academic performance on the first phase curriculum qualified them to advance to the second phase – the WAS Summer Residency:
• Alina Kido-Matzner - Ballard High School - Session: June 16-21
• Patrick Hoffswell -Garfield High School - Session: June 16-21
• Ilan Nurick -Ingraham High School - Session: June 23-28
• Joseph Smith -Ingraham High School - Session: June 16-21
• Teal Stannard -Ingraham High School - Session: June 16-21
The WAS program is a free, competitive, science, technology, engineering and mathematics (STEM) education program for Washington state high school juniors affiliated with NASA Johnson Space Center’s National High School Aerospace Scholars program.
for the full article click on this link http://www.seattleschools.org/modules/cms/pages.phtml?