Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters (IPAB)
Looking for Ways to Support the Performing Arts at Ingraham?
Join the Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters!
The purpose of the Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters (IPAB) is to support the drama and music programs at Ingraham High School. We accomplish this through fundraising and volunteer efforts that benefit both the students and the teachers. All parents or guardians with a student enrolled in the performing arts at Ingraham are voting members of the Performing Arts Boosters and are encouraged to attend our monthly meetings. Together, we enrich our students? arts experience!
We support the theatre program and our concert choir, jazz choir, Chamber singers, wind ensemble, jazz bands, marching band, concert band, percussion, chamber orchestra and symphony orchestra by:
- Fundraising to support all our performing arts programs.
- Providing hospitality and logistical support before and during concerts and performances
- Organizing social events to build community within the performing arts department, such as the summer picnic
- Chaperoning and handling logistics for competitions and trips
- Providing direct financial assistance for teachers? projects and needs
- Communicating timely information to families about performing arts programs
- Managing fundraisers that help students raise money for their own program-related expenses
All parents and guardians of students in the performing arts are welcome, and you become a voting member once you sign the membership log. We meet once a month, usually on the first Wednesday of the month, at 7 pm in the band room. Coming to meetings is a great way to meet other Ingraham families and to hear directly from the teachers.
Like and follow us on Facebook: Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters
We?d love to hear from you, and we always need volunteers. To make sure you receive notices of upcoming Performing Arts events and booster activities, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Fundraising for the Performing Arts
Fundraising is IPAB?s biggest support mechanism for our performing arts programs. Here?s a sampling of how our fundraising efforts have directly benefited Ingraham students in the past:
- Upgrades to the auditorium?s sound system & a new spotlight
- A set of risers and new microphones for choir
- New band uniforms
- Choreographer for the Spring musical
- Purchase, repair and rental of orchestra and band instruments
- More music students, means more music chairs needed?we purchased them.
- Scholarships for trips
You can make a tax-deductible donation to IPAB through the Alliance for Education website . If you prefer to write a check, please make it payable to “IPAB/AFE” (Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters/Alliance for Education) and mail it to Ingraham High School, ATTN IPAB, 1819 N 135th St. Seattle, WA 98133.
The Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters organization operates under the corporate umbrella of the Alliance for Education. The Alliance for Education is a ‘501(c)(3)’ charitable organization registered with Washington’s Secretary of State. Additional information is available by calling or writing to: Alliance for Education, 509 Olive Way, Suite 220, Seattle, WA 98101-2557. Tel: 206-343-0449 Fax: 206-343-0455. Federal Identification #91-1508191. Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowed by law.
For company matching donations, submit to “Alliance for Education”, address above. Indicate on the designation that it is for “Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters – 02016”.