Looking for Ways to Support the Performing Arts at Ingraham?
Join the Ingraham Performing Arts Boosters!
Our purpose is to promote a vibrant and growing performing arts program at Ingraham High School. We support the drama program and our concert choir, jazz choir, wind ensemble, jazz band, concert band, chamber orchestra, symphony orchestra, and color guard by:
- Fundraising to support all our performing arts programs. Here’s a sampling of how our fundraising efforts have directly benefited Ingraham students:
- Upgrades to the auditorium’s sound system & a new spotlight
- A set of risers for the choir
- New band uniforms
- Tap-dance coaching for drama students
- Repairs & renovations to orchestra and band instruments
- Musicians’ chairs for 100 students
- A set of tympanis, a cello, string bass, and percussion equipment
- Scholarships for trips
- Providing hospitality and logistical support before and during concerts and performances
- Organizing social events to build community within the performing arts department, such as the summer picnic
- Chaperoning and handling logistics for competitions and trips
- Providing direct financial assistance for teachers’ projects and needs
- Communicating timely information to families about performing arts programs
- Managing fundraisers that help students raise money for their own program-related expenses
All parents and guardians of students in the performing arts are welcome, and you become a voting member once you sign the membership log. We meet once a month, usually on the first Tuesday of the month, at 7 pm in the band room. Coming to meetings is a great way to meet other Ingraham families and to hear directly from the teachers.
2015-16 Booster Meetings:
10/6, 11/3, 12/1, 1/5, 2/2, 3/1, 4/5, 5/3. 7-8:30 p.m. in the Band Room. All welcome!
We’d love to hear from you, and we always need volunteers. To make sure you receive notices of upcoming Performing Arts events and booster activities, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ram Band at Ingraham Football Game – Friday, Sept. 25
- 1st Booster meeting – Tuesday, Oct. 6, 7 pm, band room
- Ram Band at Tumwater Marching Band Competition – Saturday, Oct. 10