Welcome to Ingraham Athletic Booster Club (IABC)
Ingraham Athletic Booster Club
- The mission of the IABC is to raise money through various fundraising activities to support the athletic programs at Ingraham High School.
- The IABC believes that athletics is an important part of the high school experience but that due to the current economic environment, funding of sports is woefully inadequate. There is a great need to supplement the programs so that students can have an enriching and successful experience.
The ABC is a group of parents of students (current and past) and former students who are committed to providing additional support to the athletic programs at Ingraham High School.
Ad Sales and Player “Shout Outs” available now for this year’s Ingraham Sports Programs!
August 29 deadline for IABC Advertisers!
Ingraham Sports Program Ads
are available beginning at just $200 …and one purchase guarantees placement in all year – Fall, Winter & Spring 2014-15. Ad sales are critical to sustain the Ingraham Athletic Booster Club’s (IABC) support for our student-athletes. If you are a business owner, please place an ad! If you frequent a business in this community – please market this opportunity. Deadline Friday, August 29th
for placement all year. Click here
to access the advertising order form and click here
to see an example of last year’s spring program.
Parents – don’t forget to purchase fall season “Shout-Outs”
to honor your player or coach, and raise funds for your team! Just $30 buys a ‘Shout Out’ in the fall sports program. Deadline Friday, September 12th
, but as soon as possible is appreciated. Click here
to access the order form and click here
to see an example of last year’s spring program!
Did you know:
· Students who participate in athletics perform better in school
· 70% of Ingraham students participate in at least one sport
· 48% of Ingraham students qualify for free & reduced lunch
Thank you for purchasing ads and “Shout Outs” and for supporting our amazing athletes. Please contact Karen Wilson at Karen.Wilson@mindspring.com
to learn more.
Save the date!
Friday, October 10th, 2014
4th Annual Champions Breakfast to support Ingraham Student-Athletes!
...Details coming soon...
Ingraham Athletic Boosters Club (IABC) Meetings. All are welcome!
Next meeting: Wednesday, September 17th, 7-9pm in the Ingraham Library.
Future meetings, 7pm in the Ingraham library: Weds 10/8, Weds. 11/12, Weds. 12/10, Weds. 1/7, **Thurs 2/6, Weds 3/11, Weds 4/8, Weds 5/1, **Thurs. 5/28 Annual General Meeting (including elections for the next year and a recap of the Ram’s sports year)
If you are interested in supporting Ingraham athletics and hearing from our Athletic Director, Traci Huffer, please join us! There are many ways to help - big or small, behind the scenes or leading an event. If you have any questions, contact Karen Wilson (email@example.com), IABC President