Ingraham Athletic Booster Club
- The mission of the IABC is to raise money through various fundraising activities to support the athletic programs at Ingraham High School.
- The IABC believes that athletics is an important part of the high school experience but that due to the current economic environment, funding of sports is woefully inadequate. There is a great need to supplement the programs so that students can have an enriching and successful experience.
Winter Ad Sales Order Forms 2013-2014
Fall Sports Program 2013 - Fantastic !
Shout Out Order Form for Winter / Spring
Ad Sales and Player “Shout Outs” available now for this year’s Ingraham Sports Programs!
Deadline is Nov 27, 2013 to purchase Ads and “Shout Outs” for placement in the Winter Sports Program
Ingraham Sports Program Ads are available beginning at just $200 …and one purchase guarantees placement in both Winter and Spring sports program that will be produced in the coming year. Ad sales are critical to sustain the Ingraham Athletic Booster Club’s (IABC) support for our student-athletes. If you own a business, please place an ad! If you frequent a business or work for one – please market this opportunity. Great exposure for the business – and without this fundraising, our teams will suffer. Order forms and more details are attached.
“Shout Outs” are player/team specific and run in a single season program with 50% of proceeds allocated to the team of choice. Order now for Winter, price just $30! Spotlight your athlete, thank your coach and support your team. (See attached order form for more details).
Did you know:
· Students who participate in athletics perform better in school
· 70% of Ingraham students participate in at least one sport
· 48% of Ingraham students qualify for free & reduced lunch
The Ingraham Athletics Booster Club (IABC) supports Ingraham athletes and teams in ways that our school district does not: Training camps, equipment, uniform upgrades, and weight room enhancements are just a few of the examples of grants funded this year. ALL Ingraham sports and athletes benefit from this necessary volunteer effort.
Deadline is Nov 27, 2013 to purchase Ads and “Shout Outs” for placement in the Fall Sports Program.
In closing, printing costs for these programs are substantial. If you are connected with a printing company who would donate or discount printing as a charitable offering or trade for ad space – we need to hear from you!
Thank you for purchasing ads and “Shout Outs” and for supporting our amazing athletes. By request, available are samples of last year’s program and word versions of all order forms for electronic submission. Email Karen.Wilson@mindspring.com to learn more.
Ingraham Athletics Booster Club Ad Sales Coordinator