- The mission of the IABC is to raise money through various fundraising activities to support the athletic programs at Ingraham High School.
- The IABC believes that athletics is an important part of the high school experience but that due to the current economic environment, funding of sports is woefully inadequate. There is a great need to supplement the programs so that students can have an enriching and successful experience.
7:30 am Breakfast
Ingraham High School Athletic Booster Club
Tickets are just $35 per person and you can order online below or
Ad Sales and Player “Shout Outs” available now for this year’s Ingraham Sports Programs!
Next meeting: Thursday, October16th, 7-9pm in the Ingraham Library.
Future meetings, 7pm in the Ingraham library: Weds 10/16, Weds. 11/12, Weds. 12/10, Weds. 1/7, **Thurs 2/5, Weds 3/11, Weds 4/8, Weds 5/13, **Thurs. 5/28 Annual General Meeting (including elections for the next year and a recap of the Ram’s sports year)
If you are interested in supporting Ingraham athletics and hearing from our Athletic Director, Traci Huffer, please join us! There are many ways to help - big or small, behind the scenes or leading an event. If you have any questions, contact Karen Wilson (firstname.lastname@example.org), IABC President
December 5th deadline for IABC Sports Program
Advertisers and Shout-Out Purchasers!
The money raised from this volunteer-fueled sales effort provides critical support for Ingraham High School’s student-athletes and teams.
Ingraham Sports Program Ads are available beginning at just $200 …and one purchase by December 5th guarantees placement in both the Winter & Spring 2014-15 sports programs. Ad sales are critical to sustain the Ingraham Athletic Booster Club’s (IABC) support for our student-athletes. If you are a business owner, please place an ad! If you frequent a business in this community – please market this opportunity.
Parents – don’t forget to purchase winter season “Shout-Outs” before December 5th to honor your player or coach, and raise funds for your team! Just $30 buys a ‘Shout Out’ in the winter sports program, and 50% of all shout-out sales will be designated directly to the purchaser’s designated team.
All necessary forms are included at these links, as well as the final sports programs from Fall 2014 and Spring 2014:
- Winter & Spring 2014-15 Advertising and Shout-Out Order Form (pdf)
- Fall 2014 Sports Program (pdf)
- Spring 2014 Sports Program (coming soon)
Please contact Karen Wilson at Karen.Wilson@mindspring.com to learn more.
Thank you to the following businesses for advertising in the IABC sports programs!
*Denotes businesses of current and former Ingraham students, families & coaches.
Lakeside Summer Programs
*Chuck Cady & Associates
Collision One Autobody Repair/Roosevelt Autobody
*Greenlake Sewer and Drain
Shoreline Community College
Peak Sports Physical Therapy
*Coach Kynlyn Jackson, Farmers Insurance
Bits and Pages Design
Elliott Bay Auto Brokers
Brock Loen/DA Davidson
Granite Curling Club
Windermere Real Estate, Ballard
*Ballard Dental, Dr. Jeffery Cole
*Leia Smith Photography
Slave to the Needle
John W. Jessen, DDS
Crown Hill Grocery Outlet
North Seattle Orthodontics
Stan Athan, Broker, Coldwell Banker Danforth
*LV Santiago Photography
*Incentives by Design, Bonnie Namba
Greenlake Sports Physical Therapy
Dr. Jade Kim, DDS
Catherine Budbill, State Farm Insurance
*Jamie Flaxman, Coldwell Banker Bain Real Estate
Luisa's Mexican Grill
Shoreline Central Market
- Students who participate in athletics perform better in school
- 70% of Ingraham students participate in at least one sport
- 48% of Ingraham students qualify for free & reduced lunch