Give to the FOI Annual Fund
- Give online through the Alliance for Eduction
- Your donation is tax-deductible.
- Our 2014-15 fundraising goal of $50,000 is about $50 per student! Every dollar raised offers opportunity to students and strengthens our community.
- Multiply your gift: sign up for your company’s matching gift program. Companies may match gifts by retirees or spouses; so check it out!
- Use, don’t lose, the envelopes that come in school mailings! Consider budgeting $5 or $20 for every envelope you receive; it will add up to $25-$100 by year end!
- If you are a planner: giving $10 every school month adds up to $100 by year end!
- Go stamp-less: Pick up envelopes in the Main Office and “post” them in the Friends of Ingraham mail slot.
- Share this webpage with your friends and family so they can help too! Or ask us to send them a donation envelope.
- Don’t have an envelope or don’t do online payments? Print the donation form and send your contribution to Friends of Ingraham High School Annual Fund, 1819 N. 135th St., Seattle, WA 98133.
For additional information about the FOI Annual Fund, contact Christine Johnson-Duell.