Friends of Ingraham High School
Welcome to the 2014--‐15 school year!
Friends of Ingraham is the parent--‐teacher organization that connects families and educators in support of all of the students at Ingraham High School. Here are some ways you can get involved in the Ingraham community:
- Join us on Monday, October 6th in the library for our kick-off meeting. You’ll hear the Floe Report and find out what’s in store for the coming year.
- Celebrate Homecoming at our Fall Barbeque Hot Dog Roast on September 26th; 5 - 7 pm on the front lawn of the school.
- Come back on Wed, November19th for our November General Meeting. (Check out our complete schedule of meetings and events.)
Become a member of Friends of Ingraham and support students, teachers, and staff!
- Funds raised through our Annual Fund drive allows our teachers to have the textbooks and equipment they need; our counselors to help at-risk students; our sports teams and clubs to be competitive and much more.
- Each month we show our love to the Ingraham staff by sponsoring a staff appreciation breakfast, with an espresso cart and homemade treats. (We rely on parents to provide the treats; the schedule of staff appreciation breakfasts is on the complete FOI calendar.)
- We provide volunteers to help in the classrooms, the library, during testing and wherever they are needed. Even if you only have a few hours to give please check out our page: Volunteering.
Engrave a brick to honor an Ingraham student, teacher, staff, or
program, and at the same time help the Friends of Ingraham in its endeavors to support our school community. Consider having a brick engraved for your graduating student next spring. This makes a great holiday or birthday gift for your student.
Learn More >>
Each spring, Friends of Ingraham holds its annual auction, bringing together parents, teachers and staff in a fun evening of socializing and generosity. Funds raised at the auction support critical programs at the school, benefiting our whole community. Stay tuned for details about the 2015 Auction!