Open Letter to the Ingraham Community
Please join us for our next meeting, Monday , May 20, 2013
Our mission is to serve the students of Ingraham by supporting the faculty, administration and parents. Our effective and mission-driven advocacy was the reason Seattle Magazine named our PTSA one of its "most influential people" of 2011.
Ingraham's families create a diverse, passionate, and engaged school and community. The PTSA theme for the 2012-13 school year is "One community, many voices," reflecting the strength in our diversity and the power we have when we work together.
Our 2012-13 priorities:
- Support our students, teachers and staff through grants that expand opportunities and enrich our students' educational and extracurricular experiences; staff appreciation events; and active volunteers.
- Connect and engage our families, through all-school celebrations; informative PTSA meetings; collaborative work with different parent groups; and interactive communications.
- Advocate for our school, by raising our many voices to support our students, teachers, and staff.
- Start the year at the Back-to-School Party and hot dog roast, on September 18 from 5:30-7pm. We look forward to seeing everyone there!
- Our next PTSA meeting is Monday, February 4th. A survey of IHS families indicated we should schedule meetings on different days of the week. Find the meeting schedule in Mark Your Calendar.
- Our 2012-13 Direct Appeal campaign goal is $30,000. We know we can exceed our goal (as we did last year!) if every family contributes what they can. These funds directly support our students. See Direct Appeal.
- Our robust volunteer program is ready to enlist your time and talent to support our school. See Volunteer.
- We are relaunching the Brick Project (on hiatus during the construction), so start composing your message for your brick! See Brick Project (link coming soon).
- Check out our newly revised Family Handbook and make sure to sign up for the 2012-13 Family Directory).
We look forward to an amazing year ahead!
Ingraham PTSA President
Direct Appeal is making great progress towards our 2012-13 Goal of $30,000. Only $622 to get there!!
Please go to Direct Appeal for more information.
You Matter! Thank you for a great start!
Our exceptional community has stepped up with a strong boost to our 2012-13 PTSA Direct Appeal Campain Kickoff! We've raised $26,580, including $4,990 in matching funds!
Learn More >>
Engrave a brick to honor an Ingraham student, teacher, staff, or
program, and at the same time help the Ingraham PTSA in its endeavors to support our school community. Consider having a brick engraved for your graduating student next spring.
Learn More >>
Each spring, the PTSA holds its annual auction, bringing together parents, teachers and staff in a fun evening of socializing and generosity. Funds raised at the auction support critical programs at the school, benefiting our whole community. Plan to join us on Friday, April 26, 2013, at the Nile Country Club. Stay tuned for more details!
Become a Member
Annual Membership dues are:
Individual - $20.00 Couple - $30.00 Student - $10.00
You can pay for your membership online then fill out an application and email it to: Kate Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org
Mail it to: Ingraham High School
1819 N 135th St.
Seattle, WA 98133
Downloadable Membership Form (pdf) >
Join the Ingraham PTSA Online Now >
back to top