Friends of Ingraham High School
Welcome to the 2013--‐14 school year!
Friends of Ingraham is the parent--‐teacher organization that connects families and educators in support of all of the students at Ingraham High School. Here are some ways you can get involved in the Ingraham community:
- Join us on Monday, October 7th in the library for our kick-off meeting. You’ll hear the Floe Report and find out what’s in store for the coming year.
- Come back on Tuesday, November19th to learn about the Teen Brain at our Parent Education evening. (Check out our complete schedule of meetings and events.)
Become a member of Friends of Ingraham and support students, teachers, and staff!
- Funds raised through our Annual Fund drive allows our teachers to have the textbooks and equipment they need; our counselors to help at-risk students; our sports teams and clubs to be competitive and much more.
- Each month we show our love to the Ingraham staff by sponsoring a staff appreciation breakfast, with an espresso cart and homemade treats. (We rely on parents to provide the treats; the schedule of staff appreciation breakfasts is on the complete FOI calendar.)
- We provide volunteers to help in the classrooms, the library, during testing and wherever they are needed. Even if you only have a few hours to give, complete a volunteer registration form if you are able to help.
Friends of Ingrahamback to top
Engrave a brick to honor an Ingraham student, teacher, staff, or
program, and at the same time help the Ingraham PTSA in its endeavors to support our school community. Consider having a brick engraved for your graduating student next spring.
Learn More >>
Each spring, the PTSA holds its annual auction, bringing together parents, teachers and staff in a fun evening of socializing and generosity. Funds raised at the auction support critical programs at the school, benefiting our whole community. Stay tuned for details about the 2014 Auction!