Performing Arts - Overview
IPAB 2015 Silent Auction and Dessert Concert February 20, 2015
Please consider helping to make this event great. We need silent auction items, desserts and volunteers.
Ways You Can Help
Download the Parent Response Receipt indicating how you might be able to support the silent auction and dessert buffet on February 20, 2015.
You may return this to your student's teacher or email Laura Rankin at firstname.lastname@example.org. Even if you don't have a lot of time to spare there are many ways to contribute to this community effort. Thanks to those who've already volunteered to bring a dessert, procure an item, help with clean up, etc. Volunteers are also needed to make follow-up phone calls to businesses who've donated in the past and haven't yet responded to our 2015 request. We especially need help with procuring more items for the silent auction, and we hope that all families will consider making or procuring a donation. Here are some ideas:
2015 SILENT AUCTION DONATION IDEAS
- Use of vacation condo or cabin
- Gift Certificates
- Hand-made items such as knitted scarves, pottery, hand-made purses or quilts
- Baskets (food, wine, etc.)
- Baked items
- Brunch/Dinner party
- Car washes
- Services such as Dog walking, house sitting, babysitting, pet sitting, housecleaning, gardening, gutter cleaning (the list is endless!)
- Professional services like music lessons, website/tech consulting, financial planning, last will preparation, tax preparation, interior design consulting
- Lawn mowing
- Stacking wood
- Instrument repair
- Experiences: a musical performance, tickets to sports events, tickets to the theater, ballet, movies or the opera, sunset cruise
- Personal training
- Family photo
- Electrical or plumbing work
- College counseling
- New or like-new items you think others might want to buy Use your imagination!
We also want to call your attention to an item that will be available to bid on at the auction so you can plan ahead: Two tickets to Carousel have been donated to our auction by the 5th Avenue Theatre for 8 pm, Sat., Feb. 21 (guaranteed) or any performances Feb. 22 - March 1 with available tickets.
Ingraham's music program is rich with a variety of musical disciplines
Attention singers and those who love to sing. We are looking for talented performers and fresh voices to add to next year's concert choir class. Come be a part of something new that's happening at Ingraham High School - join choir! Singers of all levels and abilities are welcome, just come with a desire to work hard and sound your best! For more information contact Ms. Wood, email@example.com
Ingraham Drama - Bringing laughter, tears and romance to the stage!
If you are interested in participating in the Drama Program, please contact Heidi Oveson at 206-252-3919206-252-3919 or e-mail her - firstname.lastname@example.org
Learn more about our Drama Program >>