Dear Ingraham Families,
Welcome to the 2016-17 school year!
Friends of Ingraham is the parent--‐teacher organization that connects families and educators in support of all of the students at Ingraham High School. By coordinating with Ingraham administrators, teachers, counselors, and other parent groups, FOI keeps families informed, connected and engaged.
Here are some ways you can get involved in the Ingraham community:
- Come to our meetings. We hold two types of regularly-scheduled meetings throughout the school year: our General FOI meetings and our 9th Grade Parent/Guardian meetings. Schedule listed on the FOI Calendar page.
- Volunteer! We provide volunteers to help in the classrooms, the library, during testing and wherever they are needed. Even if you only have a few hours to give please check out our page: Volunteering.
- Show the love. Each month we demonstrate our appreciation for the Ingraham staff by providing an espresso cart and homemade treats donated by parents. We rely on parents to provide the treats; the schedule of staff appreciation breakfasts is on the complete FOI calendar.)
- Funds raised through our Annual Fund drive allows our teachers to have the textbooks and equipment they need; our counselors to help at-risk students; our sports teams and clubs to be competitive and much more.
- Ingraham Auction Each spring, Friends of Ingraham holds its annual auction, bringing together parents, teachers and staff in a fun evening of socializing and generosity. Funds raised at the auction support critical programs at the school, benefiting our whole community. This year's auction will be held on Friday, March 31, 2017 at North Seattle College. Stay tuned for further details about the 2017 Auction!
Engrave a brick to honor an Ingraham student, teacher, staff, or
program, and at the same time help the Friends of Ingraham in its endeavors to support our school community. Consider having a brick engraved for your graduating student next spring. This makes a great holiday or birthday gift for your student.
Learn More >>